tiistai 14. helmikuuta 2012

KERS


This project was my first java related and I am still pretty happy about outcome. Before writing this blog post I tested a game bit and that took me over 30 minutes. Good memories.
Game is written used java2d and phys2d physic library. All graphics except car is fully  procedural and everything is rendered using primitives like lines and circles. Levels are also procedural so there is infinite levels but I have heard that game become impossible after 154:th level but haven't checked that becouse my own record is 77 and even that took me over two hours.
Most I like the smooth transition from day to night.
Gameplay is unique mix of racing and fuel efficient driving.

You can test game at here: http://gamejolt.com/online/games/arcade/kers/4944/

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti